End of Everything!

Re. Countdown for CRASH of British Financial Empire!

The “neutral” Switzerland continues its Financial Genocide of me started previously by top British bankers, with sending me in handcuffs to die somewhere beyond its borders. Under silent approval of Her Majesty The Queen, British Mps, Swiss Presidents and UN, the world is coming to the next (last) financial crisis. Last Sunday I announced it officially:
United Kingdom is
BANKRUPT:



And don't tell me I'm doing that against the law. Unlike the Barclays' CEOs, who deal with hundreds legal suits against them every year, I have all reasons to state I Never Broke The Law! Even under deadly threats of my KILLING the CEO constantly create every day for years!

Despite all UN's Universal Human Rights laws, Swiss authorities took away any “free” legal support for my extraordinary important case, making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to win them in the court fairly.
Without lawyer, translator,
computer, telephone, Internet,
and any MONEY,
I had to study Swiss laws
in foreign languages
and write numerous appeals
to Federal Court on my own!

With practically impossible deadlines
I was fighting to the last moment.
DESPITE EVERYTHING!

The SEM's camp in Chiasso failed to fix its Internet problems
during all the months I stayed there.
And there simply was no quite space for focusing on the job.
I read and wrote all required toms of multi-pages documents
under constant noise of crowd,
sitting under more than just loud TV
connected only to channels with
unknown to me languages.
The SEM makes appealing to the court
TECHNICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!


But you know what?
With my creative inventor's mind
(I have several technical inventions)
I made amazing discovery:


Swiss laws have at least two
FRAUDULENT features:

(1) they are deliberately UNCERTAIN

- within wide range of formally possible interpretations

(even without counting inevitable translation mistakes);



2) the have “WEIGHT” for importance

of every its article (already uncertain by design),
which is opaquely different!


AND THAT IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE LAW
thus allowing the Swiss judge to announce
ANY DECISION HE WANTS!

(See more here)


Swiss Presidents and UN simply
DON'T CARE!!!


*****************************
Date: December 9, 2019
SENT to the UN/SEM/Press by email

After SEM ordered police to HANDCUFF me, - the person who Never Broke The Law! - with further putting me for several days in prison with criminals(!), and then "unloaded" me in the country where they knew I was threatened to death WITHOUT MONEY (I did not receive from Switzerland a penny, including the minimal 3CHF per day and $100 its immigration officer said to me would be granted in any case, considering still pending debts triggered by negative SEM's decision that I NEVER AGREE WITH as it names me a LIAR!
My the only fault was applying for protection to Switzerland.
Its Federal employees constantly LIED to me:
Their Law appeared a highly subjective and fraudulently manipulative thing, designed for approving ANY SEM's decision, the court confirms which without reading!!!

Despite I lived all the time in the SEM's camps, under their constant security supervision, they ultimately failed to tell me when exactly I had to leave Switzerland (a legal procedure was still in the progress). Moreover, my especial requests about that were simply not answered. Despite they definitely knew the answer (I look through their papers today, it appeared they ordered air-tickets for me almost two weeks ago). That means I was deliberately SET UP to break their regulation.

The fact is, after SEM learned I sent to the Court, UN and Swiss Presidents a new appeal, it proposed me to reveal what exactly I sent. Then simply enforced police to escape dealing with corresponding official responses that could overturn the whole table. Their solution appeared simple:
There is no person - there is no problem!

They all, under silent approval of the UN and Swiss Presidents, NULLIFIED my rights for legal and translator's support granted to everyone in the court, let alone abusing other Universal Human Rights. The SEM forced me to spent almost four months in its camps that are functional equivalents of real prisons, restricting my freedom and ultimately STEALING MY LIFE IN ITS OWN FINANCIAL INTEREST, clearly FRAUDULENT by its nature. I openly questioned top SEM's managers for the above, and corresponding emails (it never responded to) ultimately appeared a decisive reason for their rejection of my asylum!

The fact is, even my initial SEM's interviewer intentionally DISTORTED THE FACTS to support his own conclusions that had nothing to do with reality on my case:
https://financialgenocide.blogspot.com/2019/11/1-evidence-of-sems-falsification.html
He didn't see into my eyes when I was leaving his office. At that point he already knew what kind of "truth" his final decision would contain no matter what. As the last gesture of his "generosity" he told me that from that minute I could apply for the medical treatment he knew I badly required but preferred not to bother the SEM with as that could postpone the interview I thought has a great importance for Switzerland. His promise, however, was never approved by other SEM's managers: My first and the only medical problem I applied to the SEM was never treated! Despite I have had a really STRONG PAIN all those months. It's not that SEM never treats such problems (I saw examples it did), but it stubbornly refused the medical help for me, for unknown to me reasons.

Today I know that behind the scene it's just a part of the official SEM's ideology. I personally witnessed many cases in which official SEM was intentionally FORBIDDING its employees to help asylum seekers!!! The most recent one was when I learned that SEM's top managers in Bilbenberg's camp strongly forbade its staff to give a ride, - on their private(!) cars, - for the asylum seekers to the nearest city no matter what. Just short info: that camp is located in mountains at the altitude of 1,500 meters, 17 kilometers away of the nearest city, and with canceled (on purpose?) any bus or train connection. See my VIDEO on how I needed to run that way on my feet here:

Among other things, that interviewer avoided to see into my eyes because he knew I came to his interview WITHOUT MY GLASSES I broke in SEM's camp several weeks before. The SEM was reluctant about helping me with that critically vital technical problem despite my numerous appeals (up to its top managers through email). The problem was that with my myopia of minus 5 Diopters I was UNABLE to read any documents and just be oriented adequately during my moving in the space. As I learned later, that was in line with the many other SEM's dirty tricks (beyond any ethical norms, to say it mildly) it practiced for creating around asylum seekers the constant state of UNCERTAINTY most people rub through especially hard. I was, however, strong enough to agree go to the SEM's interview practically blind, - just because I was worrying about destinies of millions of other people I had all reasons to believe my exceptional case was all about. It was a shock for me to realize that ultimately Swiss authorities “aptly” escaped to bother about global consequences of existence the unprecedented UNLIMITED DEBT that is IMPOSSIBLE for the world's bankers to pay off.

Unlike Swiss authorities I really cared about other people. Even after disappearing ALL my money due to crimes of the Barclays bank (Swiss branches of which in Zurich and Geneva were accomplices of), precisely at the time the SEM's employees were secretly(!) preparing my forced removal from the richest European country to the poorest one (according to official WorldBank's statistics) in handcuffs, I sincerely was trying to help some Ukrainian girl who was desperately fighting for her life against her Cancer, for URGENT treating of which (in particular, by RADIATION) she had no money:



Police, illegally called by the SEM,
violently INTERRUPTED my efforts for the above.

As it said, there is a paper with the order,
no discussion about which is possible.
Then they searched me with
embarrassing undressing
up to underwear.
WHY?!!


They lied to me till the last minute:
The immigration officer, to whom the SEM delivered me in handcuffs, loosely translated the key word of the court's decision on my case as a "rejection", rather than contextually evident "inability" for further proceeding before one month deadline it set to me for paying its bills till 25 December (and that despite the fact that since previous week professional lawyers of Caritas failed to come to any certain opinion about the exact interpretation of the court's decision). Then the officer LIED INTO MY FACE that the last court's decision originated from the Supreme Court, thus formally justifying impossibility of my further appeals. And my questions why all three decisions were signed by the same(!) person were simply ignored, as it could ruin the SEM's dishonorable decision about my deportation, let alone in handcuffs and through criminal prisons. I AM NOT A CRIMINAL!

Once again, I Never Broke The Law! The Federal Court with SEM's proposal did!
And if you think your injustice is capable to break me, think again!
THIS STORY JUST BEGINS:

Sergiy Beloy
Creator of Financial Genocide project

- to be continued -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Federal Court of November 12

To Presidents of Swiss Confederation -2

Hard Way To The Justice!