Countdown for CRASH of British Financial Empire!

See follow-up of this event at 
 

To: Her Majesty The Queen,
Royal Family, British MPs, Rothschilds, Press

Please help me to stop KILLINGS of the British (worldwide) banking industry and me personally! The open refusal of the London-based Barclays bank to pay its debts to me during twenty years has resulted in increasing the sum of the debt to the UNPRECEDENTED INFINITY!!! Thus, for today the second biggest ("system", too-big-to-fail) bank of the UK is BANKRUPT. So is the underlying Bank Of England, as it refused to pay me the Barclays' debt (under silent approve of regulators, British MPs, Royal family, and You personally). And such bankruptcy of the Central bank  
means bankruptcy of 
Your United Kingdom!!!

Since 2016 CEOs of related banks attempt to KILL ME, their biggest creditor and because of that de-facto owner of Barclays bank, instead of paying their debts. Conceptually, that murder of the first degree today transforms into becoming first official precedent of "Financial Genocide" that in the nearest future may affect not just millions of people's worldwide (as every financial crisis does), but also will FATALLY strike its creators, - Your Majesty included!
I Never Broke The Law in my 54+ LIFE! Your Barclays did (see more about its frauds here).
My proposals to arrange the whole story for the minimal settlements were arrogantly rejected due to Barclays' narrow-sighted egoistic aspirations, despite that became a huge political problem by itself (I don't believe into other types of politics excepting financial one), and further evolving this conflict will be a suicide for the current financial elites: The Barclays' CEOs actually CANCEL THE BANKING USURY, Capitalism, and MONEY!
48 hours ago Swiss government officially forbid me from visiting Switzerland after I applied for the help against attempts of direct Barclays' KILLING! Moreover, it sent me to Ukraine in handcuffs to DIE OUTSIDE Europe.
24 hours ago, being "loaded off" in Kyiv's airport WITHOUT ANY MONEY (moreover, with demand to continue paying impossible Barclays' debt BY TOMORROW - see screenshot attached) and no perspective for the future due to political reasons, I applied to the British Embassy for URGENT protection (see below).
Unless I see Your clear move towards helping me by the end of tomorrow, since December 7 I officially demand paying all related debts to me in full:
including the INFINITE(!) DEBT of the Barclays' CEOs:
(see more details here)


********************
Date: December 5, 2019
To: Melinda Simmons, British Ambassador to Ukraine
Helen Fazey, Deputy Head of Mission, Ukraine
This is my extraordinary appeal to British government for the URGENT HELP required for both saving my LIFE and preventing financial COLLAPSE of the Great Britain! This summer I applied for asylum in Switzerland for a mixture of political and financial reasons. The later included refusal of the London-based Barclays bank, the second biggest bank of the UK, to pay its debts to me, the scale of which during last TWENTY YEARS(!) because of that became a political factor as it ultimately reached ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED INFINITY!!! Technically, further refusal of the Bank Of England to pay the debts of that "system" (to-big-to-fail) bank means BANKRUPTCY of the whole Great Britain!
In addition to that open refusal of the biggest financial players to pay debts, during last four years CEOs of the Barclays bank, under silent approval of BOE, regulator, and British government behind it, keep trying to KILL ME!
That also means end of banking industry, Capitalism, and MONEY in general, all of which are based on the need to pay debts.
See more at:
The Swiss government aptly escaped from investigating the financial part of my story, as it formally did not concern its Barclays' branches in Zurich and Geneva, despite it can trigger worldwide financial crisis at any moment. Then it falsified political part and rejected the whole thing due to my inability to pay the court's and lawyers fees for proving the opposite.
In my Open Letters to Swiss Presidents and the UN I listed numerous facts of their breaking the Law and called the whole thing "FinancialGenocide", with publishing it at the Internet:
Almost immediately immigration officers called police, despite Swiss Federal Court allowed me completing the procedure within at least one month, handcuffed me, - the person who Never Broke The Law in his Life!!!, - and closed in the prison with criminals, until handcuffed(!) moving me to deportation prison for the last night, and violently forcing me to board the airplane to Ukraine, exactly what I was asking them not to do because of fears for my life there for political reasons since 2017. Despite in result of my appeal the Swiss court limited my staying by only the territory of Switzerland and Liechtenstein (that I never visited), the federal staff effectively tried to KILL me morally, financially, and medically (I've never got from Switzerland the urgent medical help I asked it for many times; I did not receive a penny, including the minimal 3Fr per day granted for everybody else), which ultimately appeared attempt of physical KILLING, as the result was set to be the same!
In particular, during at least one and a half years
I was DYING OF HUNGER AND COLD
AT THE STREETS OF Europe.
Most people in my position
would be DEAD!!!
Because of the Barclays bank, I had to go into the first ever financial debt in my life and sell my private 4-rooms apartment in the center of Kyv. Then because of the Barclays I appeared in Switzerland without any money at all, and I left it without any money at all. Moreover, the court three times charged me with the bills it was impossible to pay, I had no lawyer and translator's support, as well as money for the registered post letters (I had to go into another debt for that again, just for proving I am not a liar), forced to study the laws alone, and write my objections in unknown language, where the whole procedure appeared technically impossible within proposed time frames, - and I lost just because of that! Show me who wouldn't. My only fault was I applied for the help to in Zurich, the city where my financial genocide started since 2018.
Today, December 5, I am staying at the Kyiv's airport Borispil, after spending the last night at its pews, in my 54 WITHOUT ANY MONEY, ANY HOME in Ukraine, ANY FOOD OR WARM CLOTHING, let alone credit card, opportunity for a decent job, and even mobile phone (everything was stolen in the EU), thinking what exactly I should do next!
I HAVE NO FUTURE! I HAVE NO LIFE!
So has the Great Britain because of that!
If something bad happens with me,
the INFINITE DEBT OF LEADING BRITISH BANKS
WILL LAST FOREVER!!!
ALLOWING THE REST OF THEW WORLD
FORGET ABOUT REPAYING BANKING LOANS
AND MORTGAGES AS WELL!


I am asking British government with request for asylum protection
and buying me the air-ticket to Great Britain
for continuing corresponding procedure
IMMEDIATELY!!!


Otherwise, in just 3 days, as soon as on these weekends,
I will need to officially finish the process starting by your
Barclays bank that actually CANCELLED USURY,
and END THE FUTURE OF Great Britain
as the world's financial center!
Money is the only kind of
POLITICS nowadays,
isn't it?!!


I AM NOT GOING TO DIE ALONE!
I WILL TAKE YOUR FUTURE WITH ME THEN!


Sincerely,
Sergiy Beloy,
MSc. in Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK, obtained in result of winning international competition of UK's Government),
Creator of BMoney

******************************************************************************
P.S.


Now it's time for Your clear choice, Your Majesty!

See continuation at




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Presidents of Swiss Confederation -3

Hard Way To The Justice!