Hard Way To The Justice!

Running 17 kilometers and back 
to send a letter to
Swiss authorities
WITHOUT MONEY!
The SEM refuses to give me tickets/money for transport to the nearest city, where post office is.
Swiss Federal Court has its own obligatory deadlines.
So I have no choice.
I must run or walk 17+17 kilometers every time I need to send a letter.
 
 VIDEO:


This video shows only first 6 kilometers of my running.
On the 7th kilometer my video device froze.
Its battery died.
Me not!

Sorry for bad quality of the video:
It was done with old and outdated video device.
The only one I have now ...

And the same way in complete darkness
after 5 pm:


Do you see the road?
Neither do I.
It's DANGEROUS!!!
But I need to run anyway.
The SEM left no other option for me. 
 
 VIDEO:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Federal Court of November 12

To Presidents of Swiss Confederation -2