To The United Nations

To: The United Nations
Palais des Nations, 1211, Geneva 10, Switzerland


Please help to stop the case of Financial Genocide as it described at my website https://FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com

This is about my life story, in which I had to leave my home country Ukraine for political reasons due to threats to my life, then 10 months later was left by my bank Barclays ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY, DYING FROM HUNGER AND COLD at the streets of Europe during following 14 months, having neither no source of income nor right for job, until applying for asylum in Switzerland that ultimately continued the Financial Genocide by destroying remains of my property and wanting to deport me back to Ukraine to die outside the EU.
The problem for the world community is, a similar Financial Genocide has been set to be replicated in a much greater scale at any moment, in all countries (including the US and Switzerland), unless my case is settled URGENTLY! While amount of money sharply decreases during any financial crisis, millions of people can be killed by appearing at the deadly ZERO ground of complete absence of money (where current financial legislation simply do not work), due to refusal of the "system" (too big to fail) international Barclays bank to return me my money during almost TWENTY YEARS, which ultimately resulted in creating unprecedented in the history of banks *INFINITE* Debt to its client (me), failure of paying which actually CANCELS USURY and Money in general!


As the United Nations has not replied to my previous letters, I published them at the Internet, starting from my personal websites
FinancialGenocide.blogspot.com
BMoney2017.blogspot.com
as well as Bgate2018.blogspot.com and Youtube
Sincerely,
Sergiy Beloy,
MSc. in Information Management (degree with distinction from the University of East London, UK), Creator of BMoney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Federal Court of November 12

To Presidents of Swiss Confederation -2

Hard Way To The Justice!