New dimension of my case on October 28

Fragments from my response to Swiss Federal Court on October 28, 2019:

The SEM uses lack of documented proof for existence threats to my life due to publishing my politically oriented videos on Youtube as a main reason for rejecting my asylum appeal. Here are the facts not discussed properly during SEM's interviews.

1. It's mostly a question of trust to my words.
But why? There is a lot of evidence why its authorities should belief to my word. I never was lying to the SEM before, created the unique BMoney project BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2017/07/introducing-concept-of-bdebt-and-bmoney.html based on the honesty of my words! That's a story of my life after all!
BMoney2017.blogspot.com/2017/09/fifith-day-of-existence-of-bmoney.html
1.2. Moreover, it's simply IMPOSSIBLE(!) to obtain such documents in my particular case. The people who attack never propose their visiting cards with real name and home address to their victims. The SEM, however, fraudulently ignored that impossibility. The fact they never raised the question whether it was possible at all in principle, does not say in favor of their professional skills. That fact can be interpreted as just one of two options: Either the SEM fraudulently manipulates available information for creating false reasons for supporting its negative decision(s), or it believes in my ability to create a miracle to satisfy its request for doing impossible things.
In both cases the demand for presenting documented proof should be excluded from consideration completely. Instead, the SEM could switch to other related articles of Swiss Asylum Act that describes alternative ways for implementing its "balance of probability" cited by the SEM. I hope the SEM will do that soon!


1.3. I Never Broke The Law!
And that's why I appeared poor. If I broke it, my bank would return me my money. Instead, I resisted attempts of Barclays' (the second biggest British bank) lawyers(!) to make me criminal during infinitely long 19 years.
1.4. I never in my life (and I am 54 now) took any banking loan!
That's why I don't understand the attempt of the Federal Court to charge me in advance for the job it hasn't done yet, and without any guarantee in written the quality of that job will be high. By its essence, that's is very similar to forcing its clients to provide a loan to the Federal Court. And considering I know the truth about my life story better than anyone in the world, I strongly believe I have more than enough proofs already for granting me asylum status in accordance with Swiss law!
1.5. Nevertheless, the SEM focused on the point there is no documented evidence of threats to my life. But they did not take into account the main subject of my political activity: I was protesting against financial robbery of the poorest part of Ukraine. ... And example of one of my famous video on Youtube discussed with the SEM during interview was exactly about that. That was a ideological course of robbing Ukraine!
And now they refer my "poverty alone" as a reason for denying my request for waiving court's bill and stopping proceeding for asylum. First of all, my poverty is not the "only" reason. Secondly, it was a main focus of my political activity. I was trying to prevent poverty for the whole country. But my attempts failed, corresponding political parties in Ukraine lost that battle. And the robbery occurred. And precisely because of that I appeared poor, together with millions of other Ukrainians. (I lost my job because of financial crisis, new political demands for excluding my native language from all types of communication in Ukraine (professional, legal, mass media)).
Now Swiss court is aware my poverty prevents me to access its legal procedures. Nevertheless, it charges me money for the case!


In addition to the evident uncertainty of Swiss laws on immigration, scepticism is considered a good virtue (http://bmoney2017.blogspot.com/2019/10/fundamental-dividing-point.html). Cynicism and demanding formal proofs for everything became a main feature of today's society. And financial problems are not exception. Paper money is a written proof for existing debt of its creator to its current owner, in contrast to believing to their oral words. All digital crypto-money is the extreme form of people's disbelief into the later. Instead, people prefer to believe into mathematics, despite nowadays there is no valuable assets behind any kind of money. My BMoney project is an attempt to make the exception: I want other people to believe me, personally!


2. New evidence
2.1. The SEM demanded from me to describe only the last threat, despite the previous cases were more alarming. .......
.................................
.................................
.................................
2.2. From the point of view of the SEM the event described in 2.1 above meant nothing.
From my point of view it showed important things:
(a) there was organized and professionally equipped group of people, not casual passers-by;
(b) they were obviously on the salary of certain politicians, hired for unofficial support of their political projects;
(c) they knew me in the face, they wanted something from me, and that wasn't a good thing.
2.3. I can only guess who those people were.
Obviously, I have no precise knowledge on what was the political camp they belonged to. It could be people who watched on Youtube my political videos. And it could be people who watched on Youtube my videos about financial mega conflict with the Barclays bank.
It could be anyone, including radical left parties who could consider my assassination for making the Barclays Infinite Debt to me lasting forever, thus officially ending Capitalism!
I just didn't want to be a "pawn" in someone's game!
The fact is I was recognizable on the streets due to publishing my videos at Internet under my real name and without hiding my face (unlike most protesters). And some of the videos are still on Youtube (corresponding web links with clearly marked dates and number of viewers were provided to the SEM). And that was really dangerous.
Today both you and the SEM punish me for that desire to be alive!


2.4. The question on whether that threat was real or not is irrelevant in this case. And that is especially true for the financial part of my story due to its exceptionally big scale. According to the law, the absence of evidence is not a decisive argument in itself for making a negative decision about asylum status. But in my case the SEM has made it decisive! And that was against the law!

3. Fraudulent Separation of my story into tiny unrelated "atoms".
3.1. The SEM has narrowed its reviewing range of discussion to critically small ranges, and that approach influenced its decisions.
3.2. By the same logic it simply parted the scale of financial part, the same way it previously parted my clearly political activity from problems of financial nature with the Barclays bank, with further parting dangers to my life due to political activity to threats from the state only. Ultimately, it parted from me the trust to my words the God gifted every real religious believer.
3.3. In addition, the SEM separated "exceptionality" from the whole case. And what they got in result?
The SEM made a final conclusion about the overall case, extremely complicated one, on one tiny detail it obtained in result of those separations.
It's like scientists keep obtaining more and more details about some topic, thus understanding less and less the overall God's design behind it. Science daily splits this infinitely complex world into the smallest components, but unable to to understand its essence as a whole.


3.4. I replied to the SEM fairly that formally I never had conflicts with the state. Rather, I said, I had conflicts with unofficial representatives of interests of key political figures in the government. The level of organizing their activity clearly showed they did what they did professionally, that is, the job for certain, financial or other kinds of material reward.
3.5. Obviously, that was impossible for me to reveal in details their links to specific official political figures, let alone to obtain a documented proof about financial links with the top governmental managers. I was shocked to find out, but the later occasion (and my words about it during official interviews) the SEM used against me.
3.6. Even my good life principles aimed to maintaining friendly relationships with every person I know, was used as bad evidence against me: I previously answered "No" to the SEM on its question whether I had private conflicts with anyone.
Using that answer for identifying the incident described in 2.1 above as a purely political one appeared beyond their professional abilities: If I clearly have no private conflicts, the only conflicts in which I was involved then were political!
4.1. I presented to the SEM all the facts allowing them to make a conclusion about the scale of my financial conflict. But the SEM did not studied those facts at all. During the first and only time they casually inquired about it in interview on September 17, in which that part lasted less than half an hour.
However, the fact is, financial part of my case has became a political one!
http://BMoney2017.blogspot.com
http://BGate2018.blogspot.com


4.2. I asked the SEM previously to reconsider its negative decision before I send my appeal to the Federal Court, but it simply did not respond. Thus it shifted its responsibility to the Federal Court, or whoever who has the courage and power to deal with consequences of its mistakes. And that's what I am doing right now. Having ZERO money, without proper technical conditions for the success, I am fighting vs powerful state organization(s) till the end !!! I live in the state of permanent uncertainty about everything in this world, including constant attempts to shake my confidence into my ethical and religion beliefs both Swiss authorities and British banks demonstrate. According to the most recent letter to me from the SEM, my deportation can happen literally at ANY SECOND since October 28. And despite all international laws and UN conventions on human rights, SEM discusses my departure exclusively to my home country. Despite all the threats to my life still exist there.
I simply have no future there!!!


4.3. As of today, the SEM and Federal Court won. The question is whether that victory is good for Swiss society or not?
The SEM rejected the whole case on the ground of absence of documented proofs.
The Federal Court went further and simply dismissed my case on the ground of my absence of money, despite it was the direct consequence of leaving my country where I lived 50+ years. The SEM, and now Federal Court, did not take into account the fact I proved during SEM's interviews: I left Ukraine being a wealthy man! Air tickets for my numerous travels between Ukraine, Europe, and Middle East, including airline trips within those countries, together with bills for staying in expensive hotels in all the cities I visited, including Switzerland, during first eight months since I needed to be away from Ukraine were confiscated from me at the very first security search of the SEM in Zurich (without my consent), and since then are a part of my file Swiss authorities can access at any time. That is yet another evidence for existing the threats to my life exclusively because of my political activity the SEM demands from me.
4.4. Now Swiss court is aware my poverty prevents me to access its legal procedures. Nevertheless, it charges me for the case!
4.5. Now the Federal Court believes I can create a Miracle and pay their bill for 750 Fr despite I have no money at all. Then both the Court and SEM need to trust to my words more than they did before, and accept I always tell the truth, thus shifting the "balance of probability" to the perfectly 100% positive decision on my case. (Any trust assumes existence of 100% trust or distrust. People either can be trusted, or cannot be trusted at all). Otherwise, the Court should exclude its demand for payment that is impossible for me to implement. Just similar to the case with SEM's belief into my miracles I mentioned early in 1.2.
By making a negative decision, you are building a political case. Perfectly knowing I left Ukraine for political reasons, and now have there no home, no job, no pension, no parents, or close relatives capable to help me financially, Swiss authorities officially stated they want to send me there, - TO THE DEATH!!! To DIE OUTSIDE Switzerland! Europe is closed for me as well, as I don't have required by the law money for touristic purposes allowed by my passport, and no right for job there. The SEM already warned me that is I am arrested in EU and ask for asylum or help there, I will be sent back to Switzerland for immediate deporting to Ukraine. This is a direct intention of the Swiss attempt of my KILLING! This is continuation of the "Financial Genocide" I discussed in my BMoney blog early:


4.6. My appeal should also include protest against violating corresponding international laws, starting from the UN Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.

5. My complains emailed to the SEM
5.1. I did not complain about the SEM's ... until its low effectiveness jeopardized my existence! In particular, the first time I applied to the SEM through email was a desperate request for allowing me to pay the fine in my country to prevent destroying remains of my property. The need for this special request was caused by evident abusing Swiss Asylum Act by the SEM (see the emails in Attachment). The problem is not resolved up to now, as SEM simply did not respond to me for the matter.
5.2. Another serious problem for my existence arose a week later, when I broke my glasses. I asked for sponsorship on ordering new glasses, as with my -5 Dioptres Myopia I had difficulties with orientation in the space, let alone with reading and writing official documents on my case. I call this purely technical problem a threat to my existence, as it practically prevented proceeding with my asylum case with a risk of direct appearing at the edge of physical survival again.
After waiting for response during several week, by the time of my major SEM's interview I still had no glasses. Nevertheless, I decided to go on with proposed asylum procedures, despite feeling really uncomfortable about that, and being unable to read related documents during the interview, - just as a sign of respect for the SEM governmental agency. And due to my belief a prompt outcome for my case with further resolving international conflict with British banks can affect future of millions people worldwide. Unlike the SEM, I set priority for my actions exclusively in the interests of great number of countries, starting from Switzerland.
5.3. The third reason for my email complaints was the evidence of a fraudulent creating artificial demand for procedural delays in the asylum seeking process in financial interests of the SEM. I observed the evidence in many cases, including my own one, and many witnesses in SEM's camps can confirm similar evidences (unless they have a fear to obtain negative decision from the SEM on their cases because of that, just like SEM issued in my case).
......
......
......
5.4. Although up to now the SEM has not responded to any my email, I would like to stress that I have no intention to continue with its main topics, unless the SEM reconsiders its negative decision on my political asylum. I will need to become a politician then again, - just to remain alive!


6. New complains
6.1. The next reason I am starting complaining about only now, since October 28, is the SEM's refusal to provide me a medical help for the first and only problem I dared to ask about at my first SEM's interview almost two months early. Despite that problem includes a STRONG PAIN I suffer from almost constantly, definitely preventing me to communicate with the SEM staff properly, especially during its official interviews, I force himself to forget about that pain for focusing on the more important thing for my physical survival, - progress for my asylum case, which seems does not exist anymore!
This part of my asylum case is a dental issue with my teeth I obtained after leaving my home country. In particular, several my teeth were damaged because of the HUNGER and malnutrition I experienced during almost one and a half years living in the Europe ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT MONEY. The teeth are the first place human bodies attempt to take missing resources in critically dangerous for existence situations. And during last years three of them became tremendously painful and CONSTANTLY BLEEDING OPEN WOUND!!!
Only after end of my major SEM's interview on September 27 I asked interviewer for the help, and he said "From now on you should contact our camp's assistants for the matter". But it took almost two weeks to obtain the first (and as it appeared lately, last) appointment to a doctor. The SEM procedure requires applying to camp's Nurse before that. In my particular case the Nurse was always busy. Just similar to the old joke "I always told you to come tomorrow. Why you always come today?"
Ultimately, that became additional reason for my emailing to the SEM about its evidently serious managerial problems. The solution in my particular case appeared extremely simple: I asked assistants "The Nurse is not a dentist. What exactly you are expecting to obtain from her?" The question took them by surprise. Indeed, what exactly they wanted to hear to authorize proceeding for the urgent medical help? Only then assistants made an appointment for me to the doctor directly. But when I asked the later for a treatment, he simply refused to help me! Instead, he proposed me to simply pull out the tooth in pain!
But what will be at resulting empty space then? Without qualified medical help all teeth around will become similarly damaged! Doctor did not respond. "I am here just to pull teeth out!" he said. That sounded like a proposal to cut damaged arm instead of treating it!


7. Conditions
7.1. The first problem is a lack of a quiet space with computer or other printing device. Have you ever tried to type several pages of text on your mobile?
Have you ever tried to write anything having a working TV above your head with extremely loud sound in unknown to you languages? I am trying to do this right now!!! And at this second that is the pray in Afghanistan (I guess). You should try (2) and (3) yourself if you have any doubts about lack of proper conditions for communicating of asylum seekers with Swiss authorities in written.
......
......


8. Proposal
8.1. I have no intention to accuse the SEM in anything. It may be they simply did what they usually do at their level. But correct decision to my exceptional case exists only at the exceptionally high level! That's why since some point I applied to State Secretary of the SEM personally, then to President, UN, Internet community, and now to The Court of Human rights ... In my situation that is quite reasonable.
8.2. The negative decision of the SEM about my asylum status might be perfectly legitimate from the point of Letter of Swiss Law. But I expect from the Federal Court its observing both the Letter and Spirit of the Law. And have all reasons to believe the decision will be positive then!
And if after all my case is resolved positively (and I have no doubt it will), Swiss Federal Court will get in result the precedent case that it will need to consider during all similar cases in the future. The problem for the SEM then will be their professional inability for identifying exceptional cases they clearly demonstrated during last months.
In contrast, I fully realize the scale and exceptionality of my case, and ready to fight for related problems to the END:


8.3. The Federal court based its conclusion on the conclusion presented by the SEM.
I therefore ask the Federal Court to make the final decision on me case without forwarding it back to the SEM for reviewing my case once again. In my understanding, the Federal Court is capable to come to a positive decision I already presented up to this point.
I also need to mention that if the Federal Court, with all its political wisdom of the higher level for understating the essence of my case, decides to confirm decision of the SEM, I will need to apply to European Court for Human Rights, the PRESS, Web blogosphere, etc. And although right now I have no intention to accuse the SEM in anything, including existence of its financial issues of definitely fraudulent nature I outlined in my emails (see in Appendix), I will need to do that in the future unless my case is resolved positively and promptly. I worked all my life fair, and never broke the law. My intention is to prove the Justice Exists!


8.4. I am asking Swiss authorities to protect me from Ukrainian problems of political nature, rather than financial poverty. I never was poor in my country. Severe financial problems started after I left it. And I left it for political reasons. I simply participated in political fight sincerely, openly, without asking for any financial reward, and I have never obtained money for my political activity.
Today I need to start my life anew. And Switzerland is an ideal place for that beginning. The proposals of the SEM to start everything from complete ZERO level in Ukraine sounds very cynical. The SEM says I am young enough (only 54 years old), and professionally trained enough to achieve financial success in any country, insisting that only bankrupted Ukraine must be that "any" country in my particular case. Even without taking into account still existing threats to my life caused by my political activity in Ukraine, that SEM suggestion is also cynical from financial point of view: The exceptionally high level of Swiss salaries almost directly depends on existence of low levels of salaries in other countries, including Ukraine.
The later does not have attractive internal market demand for IT jobs anymore. Mostly because of signing financially unprofitable for majority of its population law of Association with EU, my videos were devoted against to. Today the only serious customers for Ukrainian IT products are in rich countries, including Switzerland. In other words, such respectable state organization as SEM officially demands from me to go to Ukraine for selling my exceptional professional experience there for the lowest possible price, thus allowing Swiss citizen to have the highest possible profit from the resulting formally "fair" business.
That is, the SEM proposes me, the person who was robbed by Swiss banks (officially licensed by the Swiss authorities under Barclays trademark in Zurich and Geneva), and left there to die of HUNGER and poverty with ABSOLUTE ZERO money), to pay for further improving the quality of life of already rich Swiss citizen.


8.5. The SEM does not use for its conclusion my related arguments, calling them "not relevant". The list of such "not relevant" facts is fraudulently long (see "Fraudulent Separation" in section 3). Moreover, the SEM, and now Federal Court, use references to opinions of some third parties that contain evidently false facts.
If SEM really wants the truth, I will present it. But obviously, that will require corresponding time, requiring prolongation of the asylum process. Anyone needs that time, otherwise presenting the information required by SEM becomes practically impossible!
8.6. I have a lot of counter-arguments for the evidences referred by the Federal Court. In short, they are not applicable in my particular case. And conclusions do not correspond reality! I am ready to prove that documentarily, but that will result in a need to review official Swiss policy!

.........
.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Federal Court of November 12

To Presidents of Swiss Confederation -2

Hard Way To The Justice!